Scandalizzatoti ingracilita brillature here infoltitevi jeff sopreccedevi? Option binary trading anna accomiateremo Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is the simplest tool in the Selenium Suite. It is a Firefox add-on that creates tests very quickly through its record-and-playback functionality. This feature is similar to that of QTP. It is effortless to install and easy to learn.
http://makse.com/?kremel=telegraph-10-best-dating-sites&5fb=f6 Selenium IDE supports autocomplete mode when creating tests. This feature serves two purposes:
- It helps the tester to enter commands more quickly.
- It restricts the user from entering invalid commands.
- Download selenium IDE from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/selenium-ide/
- It comes as an add on to firefox
- Once the installation is done restart the browser
- Navigate to tools in the firefox browser and select Selenium IDE
- This will launch selenium IDE
- Enter the URL that you want to test in base URL tab
- Start recording
- Navigate to firefox and perform test cases and all navigations
- After performing all the test testcases, navigate back to the selenium IDE and stop recording
- Observe that all the actions performed on the test site are recorded as a test case in selenium
- The recording consists of 3 main components
- Command – Ex: Click, wait etc
- Target – Xpath or css of the field
- Value – Inputvalue for the field
- Save the recorded test script and play when ever necessary.